2.5/3.5 Inch FPV Monitor 5.8G 48CH Receiver 3.5mm AV Out for DJI FPV Goggles RC
$54.99 – $59.99
- High definition: 960 x 240
- 5.8G 48 channels
- 3.5mm video input/output
- For DJI FPV Goggles
High definition: 960×240, so that your small screen can also be FPV!
Built-in battery, normal working time is about 1.5 hours; screen off mode: about 2 hours; 3.5-inch screen battery working time is 2.5 hours.
3.5mm headphone port video input/output.
As DJI 5.8G analog receiver: The video output is plugged into DJI video glasses, as the 5.8G analog receiver of DJI video glasses.
Low power consumption mode design: As DJI’s 5.8G analog receiver, you can choose to automatically turn off the screen to save power and extend working time.
5.8G, 48 channels, including Race band.
Fix with M3 nut.
1. Master version host×1.
2. Stick antenna×1.
3. 3.5mm headphone cable (can be directly connected to DJI video glasses) ×1.
4. Turn off the screen, low power consumption mode design, longer use time.
5. Eagle Eyes Girl Sticker×4.
2.5 inch screen size: 6.6×5.7×1.4CM
3.5 inch screen size: 9×7.2×1.7CM
Wiring diagram of DJI glasses (2.5 inches):
Headphone cable transfer cable length: 15CM;
Method of analog video input to DJI:
1. Long press the + button to search for the frequency automatically.
2. Connect the 3.5mm headphone cable to DJI glasses.
3. Open the menu->Settings of DJI Glasses.
4. Find the AV IN option and confirm.
|LED Screen||Display resolution||960×240|
|Battery||Battery life||About 2.5 hours|
|Matching antenna interface||interface||SMA|