3.5″ 1.44MB USB SSD FLOPPY DRIVE EMULATOR for YAMAHA KORG ROLAND Keyboard
- This floppy drive emulator is great for electronic organ
- Use a normal USB flash drive as the medium for transfer design.
- 34pin floppy driver interface,5V DC power supply, easy to install.
- Capacity:1.44MB 2HD Cylinders:80 Tracks:160 Sectors/Track: 18 Bytes/Sector:512 Data
- Transfer rate:500 kbps
- Encoding method: MFM.
- 1000pcs partitions in a USB flash drive can be used.
- Built-in self-format function. (read relevant documents to use this function)
- Jumpers with functions for different machines(SFR1M44-U100K not support jumpers).
917 in stock
8 segment numbers: represent partitions number
Green led: status of reading and write operation
USB port: connect USB flash drive
The left button is used to rise ten-digit, and the right button is used to rise single-digit, press 2 buttons together to
Format USB flash drive.
1.use built-in self-format function to format usb flash drive into 1000pcs partitions
2. install an emulator on the computer, and format every partition by operating driver A.
3. use emulator UFA1M44-100, plug a USB flash drive on it,
connect to computer, it will be recognized as a removable driver A or B under for WINDOWS XP/2000/7, format every partition.
UFA1M44-100 is also a built-in self-format function.
Read and write data
1. install the emulator on the machine
2. install the emulator on the computer
3. connect USB flash drive on the computer, read and write data directory by software, under for WINDOWS XP/2000
4. use emulator UFA1M44-100, plug USB flash drive on it, connect to computer, read and write data under for WINDOWS XP/2000/7.
Housing Material: ABS
Floppy driver with below function needed:
Floppy driver with 34pin interface, and 5V DC power plug
Use 2HD floppy disk with 1.44MB capacity
Format of disk: Cylinders:80
18 Bytes/Sector:512 Data
Transfer rate:500 kbps
Encoding method: MFM
1x USB Emulator